Thursday, February 28, 2013

Long Trail Pollenator


Spring has sprung?  

Somebody took a couple of Double Bags out of the sixes at Cumbies so I insert a couple from another pack and make do:  Long Trail's Pollenator.  Snow's starting to melt.  Kinda.  And the days are getting longer.  Sorta.  But have no fear for Day Light Savings Time comes but two humble weeks away.  

I pour the elegant alcohol into a tall pint glass that I have fetched from the freezer.  It's a medium light to medium looking beer.  I put the glass to my lips and I take the liquid into my patient mouth.  Light and floral;  reminds me of my love, sweet Sarah Mead.  Me thinks I could crush a whole sixer of these bad boys on a nice, warm day.  Maybe I'm shirtless, too.


So Andy and I are shooting the Fogcutters again tomorrow.  We've bee working hard on their videos that we're gonna release real soon.  It's gonna be amazing.  Maybe RZA will like it.  If you haven't been to www.southaddisonpix.com or www.entertainmentexperiment.com do it.  We got distribution!

Mahalo,
J-ROD


No comments:

Post a Comment